1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 ¼ cups milk
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
1. Preheat the SUSTEAS Panini Press and set it to the waffle setting. Make sure the grill plates are clean and non-stick.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt until well combined.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, and vanilla extract until well beaten.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk until just combined. Be careful not to overmix; a few lumps are fine.
5. Slowly pour in the melted butter while whisking the batter until it is fully incorporated.
6. Once the grill is preheated, lightly grease the grill plates with non-stick cooking spray or brush with melted butter.
7. Pour the waffle batter onto the center of the lower grill plate, spreading it evenly but not overflowing. The amount of batter will depend on the size of your grill plates.
8. Close the lid of the grill and let the waffle cook for about 4-6 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
9. Carefully open the grill and use a fork or spatula to lift the cooked waffle off the grill. Repeat the process with the remaining batter until all the waffles are cooked.
10. Serve the waffles warm with your favorite toppings such as maple syrup, fresh fruits, whipped cream, or chocolate sauce.
Note: Make sure to follow the specific instructions and settings provided by the SUSTEAS Panini Press manufacturer for cooking waffles.
Enjoy your homemade waffles made with the SUSTEAS Panini Press!